DV-5A Preaction single interlock
TYCO's DV-5A automatic flood valves are diaphragm-type valves that can be used in remote reset systems for fire protection sprinkler systems. When properly configured, the DV-5A remote reset and pressure-reducing valve can be opened and closed in full-flow condition from a remote location.
Key features include:
- pressure reduction function with maintenance of the set outlet pressure,
- remote reset function provides the ability to reset the valve from one or more locations,
- compact, space-saving design reduces valve footprint and installation construction costs,
- electrical activation is compatible with many types of automatic and manual actuation options,
- fire alarm activation during system operation is provided.