DPV-1 Dry Pipe Valve
Model DPV-1, DN100 and DN150 Air Control and Alarm Valves are differential valves used to automatically control water flow in dry sprinkler systems when one or more automatic sprinklers are activated. The DPV-1 also provides fire alarm activation when the system is activated. The DPV-1 has the following features
- External adjustment.
- Pressure rating of 16 bar
- Special design with asymmetrical single flap that makes the valve simple and compact, minimizing installation effort.
- Ductile iron construction for low valve weight to minimize transportation costs.
- Several types of outlet and inlet connections.
- Simple adjustment procedure by eliminating water flooding.
Ask for product